Wednesday 9 April 2014

Here's to bloggin'





Jacket - Pop Boutique
Dress - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Select
Scarf - Primark

First post. Yay. About time. Finally. So, here it is. I've had a blog for so long but I'm really bad at motivating myself so that explains a lot and the same applies to the huge pile of uni work I have left to do at the moment. As for my outfit. This is usually what I enjoy wearing, something comfy but not 'boring'. It took me forever to wear this jacket even though I had it in my wardrobe for AGES. I always thought it looked way too big but obviously I was being silly because that's the point with these 'over sized' denim jackets.
I love this dress and you may have noticed the print. I got it around Christmas time so I always wonder if the green pattern was meant to be a Christmas tree... who knows?

I currently have three weeks off for uni but today I had to pop in and pick something up, so I decided to drag my little sister along with me. She took these pictures on her new camera (IT'S AMAZING!). So I thought why not take some photos whilst I was here since the grounds are so pretty... if I do say so myself.
That's pretty much it! Thank you guys for reading and I shall have some more 'exciting' posts to come soon.
Much love,
Abby
x


No comments:

Post a Comment