Thursday 15 May 2014

Pop of colour








Hat - Primark
Shirt - George (Asda) size 10
Jeans - Topshop size 10
Shoes - International 

Hello again!
So I'm back... finally. Sorry for how long it has taken me to post again. I've been super busy with my final uni work for this year. I'm one of those really annoying people who leave everything until last minute and then get frustrated because I have little (or no) time to finish it. I have one exam to go and then I'm DONE for second year. I still can't believe when I return I'll be a third year uni student. To me that is insane. Cliché, but life really does 'fly by'. I study Primary Education with ICT and I do enjoy it for the most part but it's tougher than I ever imagined. But enough about me now onto the outfit.

Big thanks to my little sister Jess who took all of the photos. I really love this shirt! I still can't believe it's from Asda and I've had so many compliments on it. As for the jeans they are my must have buy, purely because they're extra comfy. The hat is my sisters (we're forever borrowing eachothers things) and it's a bargain from Primark too.

I'll be back soon with some more bits and bobs,

Abby
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment