Saturday 28 June 2014

Pop of Polka Dots









                                                                                                                Dress - H&M
                                                                                                 Hair Accessory - Primark


Well hello again! Here's another 'summer' post. This was from a few days ago when we actually had some sun but as of a few days ago it's gone back to gloomy England. So I thought this post would be a nice one to make myself less miserable today. This blog post was taken in my back garden which is a work in progress as you can tell, however I do think it's quite pretty. Also, forgive me for my paleness I'm not a big fake tan user, actually I would be if I wasn't so lazy. On Tuesday it'll be 1 week until my holiday. I'm off to Spain with my friends, so this week I need to do last minute holiday bits and bobs. I think I may do a blog post on my holiday purchases too. Maybe even a 'what I'm taking on holiday' post. 

I've had a bit of a horrible few days. I've been so stressed with moving from my current student house to my new one, which is pretty close but the whole packing process is SO stressful!! I was close to having a nervous breakdown, from rushing to get all of my things packed, getting rid of all my old clothes, sorting clothes for ebay, having the landlord nagging at us to 'make sure the house is clean before we leave' (I don't blame him we are messy students) and finally, getting the room that would have been my last choice in the new house. It happened by the flip of a coin so I didn't have a leg to stand on but I will admit I got pretty emotional! One big thing I learnt this week was that I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without my family, boyfriend and friends. I already knew how important they were to me but tough times really do make you remember how important!!

Thanks for reading guys,
I've started to love blogging so much recently and I'm excited to continue.
Much love,
Abby 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment