Wednesday 17 September 2014

Festival Vibes













Leeds Festival
August 2014

So I've been busy busy busy over the summer and haven't had any time to think/do a thing.
I haven't felt too well recently and I think a big reason for this has been because of hardly stopping. From working to worrying about uni/money and all 'adult' things, I've been so stressed but I feel like myself again. 

Anyway, enough about that! I know this is extremely late but at the end of August I went to Leeds fest which was absolutely amazing. These are just a few of the many photos we took and some of my favourites. I actually went to the festival with my little sister Jess, her best friend and three of my friends too. We stayed in the blue campsite which I LOVED. Mainly because last year I camped at yellow and absolutely hated it!! 

Saint Raymond, Paramore, Jake Bugg and Arctic Monkeys were my particular faves. I was even quite surprised at my love for Enter Shikari (heavy doesn't even cover it). One thing I'm not good at though is camping, especially when your tent is damp and you have a sleeping bag that isn't the comfiest haha! Apart from that I loved the nights of dancing, drinking and literally laughing our heads off. I had an amazing time and would definitely recommend Leeds Fest to anybody. You never know you might surprise yourself and find some new bands that you like!

Thanks for reading,
much love
Abby
x

No comments:

Post a Comment