Wednesday 15 October 2014

Riding in Vintage





                                                   
                                                            Belated Birthday Present
                                                               Viking Vintage Bike

Hello there guys! I'm back again. This post has been long overdue. My birthday was the 31st August and I got my bike from my gorgeous boyfriend Michael on about the 10th September. We had spoke about it and ordered it together beforehand and I was seriously so excited. However, he surprised me with all the lovely balloons and ribbons. How amazing is the minion balloon? (I have a thing for them. So I may have dropped a few hints.) 

Now of course, the bike!! How beautiful is it? I absolutely love the style and this was the type I'd always wanted and I was so happy when I seen it in person it was even more amazing. It's a Viking style and my favourite part has to be the basket, which just completes it. I was on it literally everyday since I got it! But since I've gone back to uni I've not been able to ride it because of the horrible weather and things. So I thought doing this post will encourage me to start riding it again. My uni's about 10 minutes away on the bus from my student house so on my bike it may take me a little longer but I'm excited. At uni we also have bike lockers which are only £2 for a one off payment, so I have no excuses! If anybody would like any details feel free to ask.

Anyway, I do apologise for my ranting but I just thought you guys might appreciate this post as it may inspire some of you to ride or show you a type of bike you may like for yourself. Thank you for reading and I'll be back soon with some fashion posts. 

See you all soon,
Love Abby

xx 
                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment