Wednesday 17 September 2014

Burger Heaven

                                                                       Byron Burger

If you're looking for an amazing burger restaurant, Byron is definitely that! My boyfriend Michael and I have been to so many restaurants recently that we could seriously be food critics (no kidding). HA who do we think we are? It's actually become one of our favourite things to do together and the main reason I have zero money but it's so worth it! 

We went to Byron the weekend after my birthday and it was heavenly!! I wish I could remember the names of both of our burgers but I can't, I'm sorry. Mine had bacon, cheese and a mixture of other toppings that were amazing. Just writing this post it making me incredibly hungry! I don't know about you guys. Michael did go for the mac and cheese as a side order and I went for some seasoned chips which were gorg. 

My aim was to start doing more lifestyle posts and this is the beginning of many! So I hope you all like my restaurant adventures because there will be many more to come.

Thanks for reading,
Abby
x
                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment